Pro-Erdoğan troll calls on gov’t to execute Gülen followers


Date posted: May 13, 2017

Amid assassination concerns following the suspicious deaths of two people who allegedly fell from the balcony of their homes, a pro-Erdoğan Twitter troll named Ahmet Üstün (@ustunn_ahmet) on Friday called on the government to assassinate Gülen movement sympathizers in the country and abroad.

“You’re conducting domestic operations. They do not  talk, anyway, they could have fallen from balconies or windows while trying to escape, etc… Should I have to teach you all of that?!!” Üstün, who has 15,000 followers, tweeted.

A 59-year-old Turkish writer, Mustafa Hikmet Kayapalı, died on Wednesday after falling from a three-storey building as he was reportedly attempting to escape from a police raid carried out as part of an investigation into the faith-based Gülen movement.

In a similar incident last week, Gültekin Payat, a 41-year-old teacher with an outstanding arrest warrant issued for him as part of another investigation into the Gülen movement, died after falling 10 meters from a balcony, as he was similarly attempting to escape from police officers.

“If you could execute three of members of FETÖ [a derogatory term used by government circles to refer to the Gülen movement] abroad, the others would be scared stiff. Guys, carry out one or two executions as a deterrent. This nation has its honor,” Üstün said.

“What do you gain when you beg the US and EU with boxes of files despite the fact that you know they won’t be extradited. Execution is cheaper and requires less effort. What a world you live in. Is there any person who could not be executed in exchange for money? Don’t you have money? This nation would provide the money, too… But not if you don’t have a brave heart…!!!” Üstün added.

In September Üstün called on the government to make plans for the massacre of all Gülen sympathizers who are currently behind bars.

“There should be no other inmates in the prisons where FETÖ members are jailed. Special execution teams should be deployed there. FETÖ and its jailed members should know that only the dead bodies of FETÖ members who make escape plans can be taken out of jail. The guns of prison guards should be taken away, FETÖ members including military members, police officers, prosecutors and judges should be collected in one or two prisons. PÖH [special police units] should operate with the authority to kill 24/7,“ wrote Üstün in a series of tweets.


Related News

Erdoğan’s Religious Guide Approved Torture And Abuse In Turkey

Turkish cleric demands fatwa to amputate hands, feet of Gülen followers

Pro-gov’t journalist says killing Gülen followers, even their babies, a religious obligation

 

Source: Turkish Minute , May 13, 2017


Related News

Samanyolu TV celebrates its 20th year

Samanyolu TV celebrated the 20th anniversary of its foundation with a ceremony featuring a concert and several activities at the İstanbul Congress Center as hundreds of guests from the media, political world and business world thronged the hall to witness the night.

Lawyers highlight attempt to pin unsolved murders on Gülen

The decision by the Ankara Chief Public Prosecutor’s Office to re-examine cases of unsolved murders that took place between 2000 and 2013 is an attempt to pin the murders on Turkish Islamic scholar Fethullah Gülen and the Hizmet movement, a grassroots civil society organization inspired by Gülen, the scholar’s lawyers have said.

Relatives Fear Turkish Govt May Kill Prisoners Through Staged Riot

Prisoners jailed in the post-coup crackdown in Istanbul and Ankara these days have far serious problem than torture and ill-treatment: media reports about a mass prison break that could provoke a government intervention, claims about mass executions of the prisoners trying to escape in that attempt.

British lawyers warn of human rights violations in Turkey [against Gulen Movement]

Turkey’s government is inflicting “systematic human rights violations” on its judiciary, police and media, according to a scathing report by senior British lawyers that was commissioned by one of president Erdogan’s exiled opponents.

Koza gold firm starts up company in UK

The gold company, whose owner Akın İpek is known to have close ties with Islamic scholar Fethullah Gülen’s Hizmet (Service) movement, has been hit by the suspension of several of its mining fields.

Never without justice

There have been many moves of interference with an investigation where four ministers and their kids are being accused and concrete evidence and documents present a grave situation. In these first days of the investigation, the police chiefs and authorities were removed, new prosecutors were appointed, police authorities were reappointed all over Turkey, everybody covering the issue including the media is being strongly suppressed, innocent people are being insulted and accused of forming a gang. All of this is being done to cover up the corruption.

Latest News

Fethullah Gulen – man of education, peace and dialogue – passes away

Fethullah Gülen’s Condolence Message for South African Human Rights Defender Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Hizmet Movement Declares Core Values with Unified Voice

Ankara systematically tortures supporters of Gülen movement, Kurds, Turkey Tribunal rapporteurs say

Erdogan possessed by Pharaoh, Herod, Hitler spirits?

Devious Use of International Organizations to Persecute Dissidents Abroad: The Erdogan Case

A “Controlled Coup”: Erdogan’s Contribution to the Autocrats’ Playbook

Why is Turkey’s Erdogan persecuting the Gulen movement?

Purge-victim man sent back to prison over Gulen links despite stage 4 cancer diagnosis

In Case You Missed It

Laotian President Sayasone hosts Turkish school officials

Enes Kanter Foundation and Embrace Relief launches campaign for Hurricane Harvey victims and families

Offensive launched against Hizmet-affiliated schools in Antalya

Fatih University graduates receive Feb. 28-like treatment at İstanbul University

Heightened anxieties in Kosovo after arrest of ‘Gulenist educator’

Global Muslim networks: How far they have travelled

Fatih College basketball court demolished despite ongoing case

Copyright 2025 Insightful Neighbor