Kimse Yok Mu delivers aid to people living in Turkey’s southeast

Kimse Yok Mu, international nonprofit humanitarian aid and development organization, delivered food aid to the poor families in Cizre and Silopi
Kimse Yok Mu, international nonprofit humanitarian aid and development organization, delivered food aid to the poor families in Cizre and Silopi


Date posted: October 17, 2015

Kimse Yok Mu, international nonprofit humanitarian aid and development organization, delivered food aid to the poor families in Cizre and Silopi the districts of the southeastern province of Şırnak on Friday.

Delivering the food aid by himself, the Mardin representative of the organization Behçet Aydın said: “We brought foods to Cizre and Silopi for 100 families. We are going to give these today if God pleases. These people are happy to see us. Also, we are happy to deliver these aids. We will always try to fulfill need of the families,” The families who received the aids burst into tears.

During the delivery of aid, members of the organization encountered with the great difficulties. Due to the ditches, which were previously dug by terrorists, they could not arrive at the houses by car. They carried the aid boxes in their hands to the houses. Also, the volunteers of the organization were exposed to a gas bomb in Silopi.

In addition, some families did not give their addresses on the phone to the volunteers who were suspected of being police officers. Officials of the organization, who convinced families that they are not police, delivered aids to the families one by one.

One of the needy people, who received the food said: “We express our thanks to Kimse Yok Mu which did not leave us alone here,”

Source: CIHAN , October 16, 2015


Related News

Somali education minister praises opening of Turkish school

Somali students on Monday filled the classrooms of the famine-stricken country’s first Turkish high school, which the Turkish charity the Nile Organization established in the Somali capital, Mogadishu. Education Minister Ibrahim noted that “cities other than Mogadishu are also seeking to have similar Turkish schools.”

Hot meals for 3 million Syrians from Kimse Yok Mu

The group, which serves people in need all over the world, has not forgotten about the Syrians in Turkey. Reaching 4,000 people daily, the mobile soup kitchen has fed 3.12 million refugees over the course of three years.

Can Erdoğan finish off the Gülen movement?

In other words, this is not a power struggle but a one-sided attack by an increasingly authoritarian leader on a civil society movement critical of the way government rules the nation.
In this asymmetrical fight, the Hizmet movement has nothing to lose. It is composed of individuals who are dedicated to doing something that they believe is for the good of humanity.

Gülen’s German collaborator, or the German slap?

Is President Gauck the German controlling agent for the German cell of this merciless terrorist organization? Did President Gauck make that speech –unusually bold [and honest] for a visiting dignitary – because he, too, is being held hostage to blackmail by the Gülenists? Did the Turkish “parallel state” tap Mr. Gauck’s phones and blackmail him? Or did Mr. Gauck say what he said because he had been paid by Lufthansa which, according to Mr. Erdoğan’s men, was one the foreign conspirators behind the Gezi Park protests?

Turkish intelligence staged a rocket attack on Erdoğan’s palace to rally public support

Turkey’s National Intelligence Organization (MIT) appears to have staged a rocket attack on the palace of Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan three days after a failed coup in order to bolster the perception that the threat of a putschist attempt was still alive and to rally public support for the government.

MGK plan in action

A National Security Council (MGK) plan — dated Aug. 24, 2004, titled the “Plan to Crack Down on the Fethullah Gülen Group in Turkey” and undersigned by Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, ministers and military commanders of the time — is already being implemented. Though the government claims it was not put into action, there are several indications to suggest that the MGK plan is in effect.

Latest News

Fethullah Gulen – man of education, peace and dialogue – passes away

Fethullah Gülen’s Condolence Message for South African Human Rights Defender Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Hizmet Movement Declares Core Values with Unified Voice

Ankara systematically tortures supporters of Gülen movement, Kurds, Turkey Tribunal rapporteurs say

Erdogan possessed by Pharaoh, Herod, Hitler spirits?

Devious Use of International Organizations to Persecute Dissidents Abroad: The Erdogan Case

A “Controlled Coup”: Erdogan’s Contribution to the Autocrats’ Playbook

Why is Turkey’s Erdogan persecuting the Gulen movement?

Purge-victim man sent back to prison over Gulen links despite stage 4 cancer diagnosis

In Case You Missed It

Ex-AK Party deputy Özdalga: Gov’t wants to make judiciary subordinate to executive power

Kimse Yok Mu provides fast breaking meal to orphan students in Kenya

Police raid successful Gülen-inspired schools, kindergarten in eastern Turkey

Turkey Is No Longer a Reliable Ally

Fethullah Gulen issued messages of condolence for victims of the ISIS attacks in Iraq and Bangladesh

Gülen’s lawyer denies allegation of plot against Erdoğan’s daughter, calls it ’immoral slander’

“Noah’s Pudding Approach” to Address Immigration Problem

Copyright 2025 Insightful Neighbor